prePO is looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to perform a wide variety of operational, administrative and strategic tasks for its founder.
The ideal candidate for this job will:
- have extensive experience as an EA
- have complementary experience in consulting, finance, and/or startups
- have exceptional time management skills, a master of prioritization and multitasking
- have exceptional people and communication skills (written & verbal)
- be extremely proactive, anticipating the founder’s needs
- be extremely resourceful, finding pragmatic ways to get things done
- be extremely autonomous, requiring minimal oversight
- be extremely efficient, making speedy decisions and smashing through tasks
- be extremely organized, with exceptional attention to detail
- be extremely tech-savvy
- be flexible, available, and dependable
- exhibit high professionalism, with ironclad discretion
- have a strong knowledge of and interest in crypto, finance, and what we’re building
- Sharpen your skillsets from other senior high-performing individuals
- Fully remote work with flexible working hours
- Team game nights, team off-sites, and sponsored conference trips
- Competitive pay with performance bonuses and tokens for long-term contributors
- Dedicated budgets for learning & development and health & fitness
- Join a force for good – prePO has made a pledge to dedicate at least 2% of time, product, and profit towards charity
prePO is a decentralized trading platform allowing anyone to speculate on the valuation of any pre-IPO company or pre-token crypto project. Our mission is to democratize pre-public investing – transforming a world of financial exclusion into a world of permissionless access.
The firm is fully remote globally distributed team, with years of experience at blockchain startups and top tech companies, and backed by world-class investors, including numerous founders from leading crypto projects.
It’s an exciting time to work at prePO. We are quickly approaching launch of our platform, and every team member is empowered to lead projects, wear many hats, and flex their entrepreneurial spirit to make an outsized impact within the organisation. Working on the bleeding edge of DeFi and crypto, each day comes with new and exciting challenges to solve.
The Hiring Process
The interview for this job vacancy will take place via Zoom and generally consists of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Screen call with a team member (30 minutes)
- In-depth interview with the CEO (45-60 minutes)
How to Apply
To kick start the application process, please visit here.