Remote Job Vacancy: Content Writer
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Pareto a seed stage start-up is looking for candidates with 3+ years of experience in SEO content writing and email marketing, who are eager to seize a new challenge at a high-growth tech startup.
Pareto is a seed-stage startup building a virtual analyst for growing businesses. Since 2020, it has helped hundreds of businesses, including Modern Fertility, Miami Hack Week, and the Thiel Fellowship get high-quality, immediately actionable data for sales, marketing, and recruiting. Pareto combines a team of expert data analysts with powerful software to offer the best data collection, web research, and lead generation services.
Pareto is dedicated to helping women access high-growth opportunities in tech. Our expert team of data analysts is 100% women-led and operated and we provide every team member with world-class technical training, expert mentorship, flexible, remote work, and a supportive community of peers.
The startup is freshly backed by top Silicon Valley investors, including MaC VC, Soma Capital, SoGal Ventures, Foothill Ventures, and the founders of Lime, Thumbtack, and DoNotPay.
Pareto is looking for a stellar content writer with SEO and email marketing expertise to join its founding team. The candidate will work alongside the product, design, and operations teams to showcase the products and services Pareto offers, write SEO optimized content for its blog, and strategize copy for its email marketing campaigns.
The company has multiple audiences it interacts with, from entrepreneurs, recruiters, to marketing and sales professionals. There’s an exciting opportunity to experiment with the language-market fit, improve content strategy across the company, and build a content writing team to scale your vision. Our ideal candidate is a strong self-starter focused on unlocking the most value from content marketing.
- Write compelling blog articles to share market insights and opportunities
- Write clear marketing copy to promote the product
- Conduct SEO keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Produce high-converting emails, from a copy and design perspective.
- Promote content on social media
- Update website content as needed
- Proofread and edit web content before publication
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
READ ALSO: Remote Job Vacancy: Executive Assistant
What you’ll need
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Experience working in SEO and email marketing
- Analytical mindset, and knowledge of tools like HubSpot is a plus
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS and productivity tools
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Creativity and the initiative to execute quickly and efficiently.
- A willingness to embrace and provide feedback with respect and kindness.
- Comfort setting your own goals in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt as the business evolves
- Familiarity with cultural differences and eagerness to work with people from very different backgrounds
- Enthusiasm to do what it takes to succeed together
How To Apply
To apply for this job, please visit here.
Add your voice
People reading currently
MRI is increasing survival rate of women with breast cancer- PPC
PPC Limited, Nigeria’s leading engineering and infrastructure development company with footprints across Nigeria’s healthcare landscape, says that the advancement of...
Appeal court upholds Senator Ademola Adeleke’s win in Osun
The Court of Appeal Abuja has overturned the ruling of the Osun State Governorship tribunal and has declared Senator Ademola Adeleke...
Lawmaker demands revamp of bank e-payment platforms
The members of the House of Representatives have demanded that the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) direct banks to revamp...
We’ve disbursed N20bn to alleviate cash crunch, CBN tells NLC
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) met with the leadership of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) in Abuja on Thursday,...
Apply for Amazon Accelerator programme for fintech founders
Application closes April 27, 2023 Today, Amazon Web Services’ Startup Loft Accelerator team announced the inaugural launch of its AWS...
Fully Funded Rotary Peace Fellowships for Masters students
Application Deadline: May 15, 2023 Each year, Rotary awards fully funded fellowships for dedicated leaders from around the world to...
Organ Trafficking: Court finds Ekweremadu, wife, doctor guilty
A six-week trial at the Old Bailey has led to a guilty verdict for former Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu,...
Why bank regulator raised interest rate in Nigeria
The Monetary Policy Committee of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has decided to raise the benchmark interest rate by...
NGX, partners advise young Nigerians on investment
The Nigerian Exchange Limited (NGX) is continuing its mission to promote financial literacy among young Nigerians by celebrating the 2023...
FG cancels excise duty payment by telecom operators
The Federal Government has removed the 5% excise duty on the telecom sector of Nigeria’s Digital Economy, following recommendations of...