Apply For 2021 Green Talents Sustainability Research Award
Here is another opportunity to benefit from the sustainability research opportunity offered by the the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF).
The initiative called Green Talents – International Forum for High Potentials in Sustainable Development was designed to promote the international exchange of innovative green ideas within the field of sustainability.
The award, under the patronage of Minister Anja Karliczek, honours young researchers from numerous countries and scientific disciplines each year for their achievements and efforts to making their communities, countries and societies more sustainable.
Eligible researchers will be able to share their innovative ideas and lay the foundation for long-lasting collaborations with German research institutions and international researchers.
- Access to Germany’s research elite
- Fully funded on-site research at any institution of your choice in Germany
- Exclusive access to the distinguished Green Talents alumni network.
- Invitation to a multi-day Virtual Science Forum in October 2021
- Networking opportunities with other Green Talents and alumni
- “Science Sessions” with leading German sustainability facilities, institutions and companies
- A wide range of workshops dedicated to the SDGs
The following criteria are mandatory for applicants:
- Enrolment in a master’s or PhD programme or a degree (master’s/PhD) completed no more than three years before the end of the application process
- Strong focus on sustainable development and an interdisciplinary approach in any field of sustainability research
- No more than three years of professional work experience
- Proven excellent command of English
- Significantly above-average grades
- Not a German citizen nor a resident of Germany
How To Apply
- Applications can only be submitted online.
- Documents that are sent by email cannot be accepted.
- Applications cannot be changed once they have been submitted nor can any missing document be handed in after the application deadline.
Deadline: May 19, 2021
Visit the website for more information.
Add your voice
People reading currently
Application for 2024 Atlantic Fellows for Health Equity Opens
Application Deadline: April 10, 2023 Atlantic Fellows for Health Equity is looking for leaders who have the courage and compassion...
MTN, PAU open fellowship for journalists, bloggers
MTN Nigeria Communications Plc and Pan-Atlantic University have announced a call for applications for the Media Innovation Programme (MIP). This...
Global fellowship for social entrepreneurs
Application Deadline: March 31, 2023 Yunus & Youth was founded in 2014 with the support of Nobel Peace Prize laureate...
Unilever to exit home care, skin cleansing business
Fast Moving Consumer Goods company, Unilever Nigeria, has said that it will be exiting the home care and skin cleansing...
USAID brings localisation of African healthcare development into focus
The US Agency for International Development (USAID) has renewed this prioritisation, sparking conversation within the development community about the evolution...
Russell Sage Foundation fellowship for journalists
Application Deadline: May 2, 2023 (11:59 PM EST) In recognition of journalists’ reports on issues of relevance to Russell Sage...
IWD: ARTSPLIT partners foundation to empower women, young girls
In commemoration of International Women’s Day (IWD), ARTSPLIT, a leading investment technology Company partnered with Chude & Ego Foundation, a...
Aviation workers drag minister to court over airports concession
A group of aviation workers’ unions have dragged the Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika and the Federal Airports Authority of...
Kwara community to get N3bn power substation from FG
The Nigeria Government is planning to install $8m (about N3bn) 1x60MVA, 132/33KV power transmission sub-station in Oro in the Irepodun...
Platform for viewing Nigeria election results unveiled
Tech executives Oo Nwoye, and Ozo Omosigho have announced the launch of Collate, a platform for collating Nigeria election results in...